Sponsored by Stoke-on-Trent City Council an Awarding Body of The Quality in Careers Standard.
The program is as follows:
- Stoke on Trent Council to attend our October parents evening.
- Enterprise fair ran at Christmas.
- Careers day (summer term) where people from the various sectors of employment will visit the school and be questioned by pupils.
- Half-termly careers focused lessons and assemblies
- Stem Event where children and family learn together on a catapult project.
- Careers are now forming part of the overall curriculum plan
- Planned visits for Year groups to visit Stoke-on Trent College visiting various departments.
- Two career path sessions with Stoke on Trent College and a Jobs for the future session.
- Final careers fair.